Choosing Smart City Prestige means that we will do our utmost to ensure the quality provided by our partners (i.e. Hotels, Concierge Companies and DMC’s) is extended in the quality provided by us.
Standard of vehicle presentation:
- Mercedes executive class. Combination of E, S and V Classes to be provided maximum age of 3 years old. Vehicles in dark colours or silver.
- Rolls Royce, Maybach and Bentley models available upon request
- Minibus and large coaches available upon request
- Vehicles will be maintained to the highest standards for maximum mechanical performance.
- Vehicle cleanliness and presentation
- Bottled water to be offered to clients, along with hotel literature and daily newspapers including financial times.
Standard of chauffeur presentation:
- Black, Navy or Charcoal suits only.
- White shirt only.
- Company branded tie to be worn at all times- Windsor knot to be used as the standard. Ties must be worn at all times when you are in a SCP vehicle base to base.
- Uniform must be clean and ironed always.
- Belts must be black leather standard. No designer belts.
- Black shoes only.
- Socks- black, navy or charcoal. If at all possible plain with no stripes or patterns. The colour of your socks should never be lighter than the colour of your suit.
- Suits should be tailored where at all possible i.e. (Chauffeurs should not look as if they are drowning in their suits).
- Shoes must be polished before every job especially at the heel of the shoe.
- Hair should be kept in natural colour
- Hair should be kept professional and well groomed (we would advise a haircut every 2 weeks as a minimum)
- No shaved patterns, slits or lines in chauffeurs’ hair
- Use of hair products should be kept to a minimum
- Hair must be washed on a regular basis (every other day) to avoid dandruff on the collar of chauffeurs’ blazer
- Must be kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Beards and moustaches are permissible, must be kept trimmed and well groomed (will be required to maintain on a weekly basis)
- No slits in eyebrows
- Hands and fingernails must be clean and maintained always.
- Chauffeurs to keep hand sanitiser on them at all times
Eyewear and jewellery:
- Wedding rings, engagement rings and dress rings are permitted
- Discreet/conventional watches permitted
- Contact lenses or simple framed glasses are permitted
- Jewellery for religious reasons (please discuss with the office).
- Use of neutral deodorants/antiperspirants is required
- No strong perfume/aftershave (cheaper fragrances are better as the smell does not linger as long)
- Chauffeurs to always maintain fresh breath especially after a cigarette or food. Please use mints. Chewing gum is not permissible.
- Cuts or scrapes should be covered with skin coloured waterproof dressing
- Tattoos must be covered or not in view of the clients. Neck, hands or facial tattoos are not permissible.
Standard of chauffeur conduct:
Our chauffeurs again will be an extension of the highest level of service being provided by the hotel’s staff.
- Courteous and polite- Some customers like to talk and some want to be left alone. This is a fine balance but generally speaking it is best to speak when you are spoken to.
- Opening doors- We advise all our chauffeurs to let the client know that they will open their door before exiting the vehicle and make sure they have not blocked any passenger doors with lampposts or trees etc.
- Our chauffeurs will let the client know that they have water, newspapers and Wi-Fi for them rather than leaving the items in the pockets of the vehicle.
- Chauffeurs will always advise the client where we are taking them and picking them up from as they may have other ideas of where they are going.
- If the customer wishes a chauffeur to take them somewhere else that is not on their booking form, our chauffeurs have been advised to please contact concierge to receive authorization instructions.
- Chauffeur to enquire about temperature of vehicle, volume and radio preference.
- Inform client of estimated time of arrival to selected destination
- Chauffeurs to always adhere to our strict confidentiality agreement. Whatever is said and done inside and out of the vehicle is strictly confidential.
- Before any pick-up, please our chauffeurs will text the client stating their name, the name of the hotel they are from and explain where they are.
- Call concierge 10 minutes before estimated arrival
Alcohol or affective medicine:
It is up to Smart City Prestige to ensure all chauffeurs provided are not permitted to drive intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or medication in their system whilst working.
It is up to Smart City Prestige to ensure all chauffeurs provided are fully compliant in regards to the requirements needed to operate a chauffeur driven vehicle in compliance with the necessary governing bodies.
Smart City Prestige will ensure that all drivers have a valid driving license, PCO license, vehicles are MOT’d and PCO’d.
All bookings will contain the agreed information required for billing. Those specifics being date, time, location, vehicle class, passenger name, pre-agreed rate and additional waiting time rates.
Smart City Prestige will adhere to provide the following information when a booking request is sent through;
- Confirmation of bookings will be sent to booker via email
- Booking reference number
- Vehicle details including vehicle registration and TFL vehicle license no.
- Chauffeur name and number
- Picture of chauffeur
- Any additional notes supplied by booker
Smart City Prestige will monitor all flight information in order to be pro-active and reduce any unnecessary waiting time.
Waiting time management:
Smart City Prestige will monitor all flight information in order to be pro-active and reduce any unnecessary waiting time.
Smart City Prestige will provide organization branded name boards of A4 size, or alternatively chauffeur will have name board on an A4 size iPad which is organization branded and with customer name.
- Chauffeurs will park as close to the terminal as possible
- For all airport collections SCP chauffeurs will collect guests directly outside customs in the arrival hall
- Meet/Greet passengers – chauffeurs to make eye contact with customer and wear a sincere and personable smile and greet the customer accordingly.
- All chauffeurs to offer customer assistance with luggage.
- Politely lead the customer to the vehicle and advise the client you will be stopping to pay for car parking
- Escort passenger to vehicle via safest and quickest route
- Load passengers luggage in the vehicle ensuring all bags are accounted for
- Make the passenger feels comfortable, offer water and reading material
- Offer use of in car Wi-Fi
- Enquire about the temperature of the vehicle
- Enquire whether passenger would like to listen to the radio if yes; check preferred station and volume setting
- Inform customer of expected ETA considering traffic and weather conditions
- Engage only in conversation if the customer wishes to do so, respect their privacy. If you are engaging in conversation, keep the conversation in general terms.
- Always respect road speed limits
- Unless over taking vehicle to remain in far left lane at all times
- Never change lanes rapidly or repetitively
- Avoid getting involved in any form of road rage confrontation; stay calm and think of your safety and more importantly passenger safety.
Smart City Prestige will ring hotel concierge 10 minutes before their arrival to alert hotel staff of their imminent arrival. (Hotel bookings)
- Safely bring vehicle to a standstill, open the boot if luggage was entered and exit the vehicle
- Open the passengers doors so they can exit the vehicle, assist the passenger if required
- Politely and warmly wish the passenger a pleasant day and trip
- Double check nothing has been left in the vehicle
- Safely drive away
- Confidentiality training is a key component of the induction training when joining Smart City Prestige as a chauffeur
- All chauffeurs are reminded of the importance of confidentiality of any information that is discussed in the vehicle or outside of the vehicle
- All Smart City Prestige chauffeurs sign a confidentiality agreement on commencement of employment with Smart City Prestige
Report delivered on the first working day of each month consisting of the previous month’s activity. Report will include the following:
- Total number of trips
- Value of each trip
- Outstanding balance
- Total revenue
If required we can provide additional information such as customer name, vehicle class allocated and vehicle registration number per trip.
- Dedicated account manager. Account manager to hold monthly meetings with organization to address any concerns and deliver account report.
- Account manager to be available for any Ad-hoc meetings
- Implement any changes to the service delivery seamlessly with no disruption to the customer
- Deliver service so promoting compliance with SLA document.
- Account manager to update Hotel if there are any changes within Smart City Prestige that the Hotel needs to know about
As part of its Quality Assurance Programme Smart City Prestige will always wish to be transparent in the conduct of its business. Accordingly, we have tried to ensure our Terms and Conditions are presented in an easy to understand format.
Payments and Deposits:
- All prices quoted are exclusive of 20% VAT
- All credit card reservations will be charged upon completion of our service
- For non-corporate (leisure) reservations, a non-refundable 25% of the total value will be required for the reservation to be confirmed.
- For credit card reservations, the charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Smart City Prestige
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- If a reservation is cancelled by a customer within 24hours from the period of hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer for 50% of the total booking.
- If a customer cancels a reservation 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer for 100% of the total booking.
- If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by a customer for any major social and business events within 5 days from the start period of the hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer for 100% of the bookings.
- If a customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point for a reservation, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer fully for the reservation.
Minibus / Coaches:
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 48-72 hours from the start of the period of hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer for 25% of the price of the booking.
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 24-48 hours from the start of the period of hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer for 50% of the price of the booking.
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer 100% for the price of the booking.
- If a booking is cancelled by a customer for a major sporting event such as Wimbledon or Ascot within 5 days from the start of the period of hire, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer 100% of the price of the booking
- If a customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, Smart City Prestige reserves the right to bill the customer 100% for the booking.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect a client’s statutory rights.
Smart City Prestige respects your right to privacy. We operate with absolute discretion and confidentiality. Our chauffeurs are not permitted to take photos or request autographs, nor are they permitted to discuss the details of any particular assignment either, prior to or following completion.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours’ notice, Please call our office on +44 (0) 20 7792 1191
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, please understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside of our control such as bad weather, riots, demonstrations, accidents, protests, road closures etc.
- Smart City prestige chauffeurs will drive at sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients/Costumers are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to re-instate a vehicle to working order as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being on the road.
- Smart City Prestige may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address, you permit Smart City prestige to contact you via email, in return and in accordance with data protection, Smart City Prestige will never supply your details to any third party.
- Smart City Prestige reserves the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Child seats / Booster seats: Smart City Prestige is happy to provide child seats or booster seats where needed, but it is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the seat to check that the seat is fitted correctly. You may be unfamiliar with the seat and therefore, it is recommended that you ask for the make and model in advance so that you familiarize yourself with the fitting instructions.
- Every effort will be made by Smart City Prestige to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractor(s) arrive on time.
- Our chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking.
- Smart City Prestige vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customers’ properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Smart City prestige shall not be held responsible / liable for any loss / damage to such property.
- If a customer is quoted a set price for a number of hours (for eg: 8 hours usage of a vehicle at a certain price) and the number of hours usage at the end of the trip is more than agreed for the set price, Smart City Prestige will bill the customer a per hourly rate (specific to the vehicle requested) from the end of the agreed usage till when the trip was actually completed.
- Smart City Prestige will keep a lost property book at our office and will endeavor to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- Smart City Prestige and its chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur or to any other passenger(s)
- Smart City Prestige maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day, there will be a 100% surcharge on ALL journeys. All other bank holidays will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
Smart City Prestige prides itself on its customer care charter. Should you have any cause for complaint, we ask you to contact us in writing as soon as is practically possible but most certainly within 7 days of the hire date. Please provide as much detail as you possibly can. We promise to investigate your complaint fully. Wherever possible, we will report our findings back to you and the action taken and we will endeavor to do this within 7 days of the receipt of your complaint.
Cookies and Privacy: